Higher education commission (HEC) offers scholarship to the undergraduate students of balochistan and FATA. The scholarship programs cover tuition fee, hostel fee, living allowances, book allowances, travelling allowances. Scholarship is based on aptitude test and last date for apply is august 26, 2016.
HEC announces phase-II of the project titled "Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA" for undergraduate studies in all disciplines.
Application are invited for the undergraduate students having domicile of balochistan and FATA for award students scholarship to all programs of undergraduate in HEC recognized universities and colleges.
Click Here for more details
- Applicant must having domicile from balochistan and FATA.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in F.A, F.Sc, ICs and equivalent.
- Maximum age limit 22 year
- Candidate who are already availing HEC scholarship will not be eligible.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and academic credentials scores.
- Scholarship distribution ratio for balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Scholarship will be on merit.
Applicants are require to submit application in a hard form. Please Download the application form and send filled application form to Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, and Islamabad.
Incomplete application form will be rejected.
Complete application form should reach by August 26, 2016 through registered mail or courier to the above address.