News Viewed 1034 times
Lahore: The administration of Punjab has propelled "Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS)" under which the qualified male and also female competitors, as per the qualification criteria set for this plan now and again, will be allowed grants for Ph.D level Education at the top positioned colleges over the world.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) is a world-shattering stride of the Punjab Government which will allow the young to learn at the top positioned instructive organizations of the world and assume their part in reinforcing and also in inspiring the economy of the nation.
The grant plot put accentuation on the exemplary understudies of Punjab while dispensing an extraordinary amount for the wannabes of other unifying units of Pakistan also.
The wannabes satisfying the given qualification criteria should be qualified to apply for these grants:
1) Valid PhD confirmation offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS positioning) in favored branches of knowledge (www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarship.asp)
2) Not under 60 percent stamps all through the scholarly profession.
3) Declared month to month salary of family (counting self, life partner and guardians) is equivalent to or not as much as Rs. 200,000/ -
4) Maximum age of 35 years on March 31st, 2017.
5) Not profited any worldwide grant before.
6) Must take up the grant in the year for which it is offered and the grant might not be put off to the following year.
7) Residents of Pakistan, both guys and females competitors are qualified to apply.