News Viewed 2850 times
Students were waiting for three months to receive their Punjab Board 9th Class Result 2018, which is going to be announced on 20 August 2018. According to the official board websites, Punjab Board SSC Part 1 result 2018 will be announced on 20-08-2018.
Finally, it’s time to know how well you have attempted your exam papers and whether your time spent preparing for ninth exams was really fruitful or not.
BeEducated.pk wants you to know that our website will be uploading the ninth class result 2018, so students can check their outcome without waiting for their mark sheets to load on official boards’ websites.
Latest: "Punjab University BA/BSc Result 2018 Date Announced"
Various educational websites exist for only this reason that students do not want to waste their time, waiting for their 9th result to load on their screens. Students want to view their marks right after they search for the outcome roll number wise.
As students cannot check their mark sheets quickly on their board’s official websites, they go for external websites because those platforms are ready to provide Punjab Board 9th class result 2018 as quickly as possible.
Often students do not even know about their Punjab board, under which they appeared for the ninth class exams. Now, we are going to discuss them so students will get a better idea.
• BISE Lahore: Lahore Board was formed in 1954 and it oversees SSC examination in the districts of Lahore, Kasur, Nankana Sahib and Sheikhupura.
• BISE Rawalpindi: Established in October 1977, the Rawalpindi board has jurisdiction over Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Attock and Chakwal districts.
• BISE Gujranwala: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala came into being in 1976 and the board is in charge of Gujranwala District, Gujrat District, Mandi Bahauddin District, Hafizabad District, Narowal District, Sialkot District.
• BISE Sargodha: The educational board of Sargodha conducts intermediate and matric exams in districts of Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab and Bhakkar.
• BISE Bahawalpur: Bahawalpur board has jurisdiction over three districts which are Bahawalpur District, Bahawalnagar District and Rahim Yar Khan District.
• BISE Sahiwal: After coming into operation in 2012, the Sahiwal board is conducting SSC exams in Okara, Sahiwal and Vehari districts.
• BISE Faisalabad: The Faisalabad educational board oversees matric and intermediate exams in Chiniot, Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh and Jaranwala districts.
• BISE DG Khan: Dera Ghazi Khan Board is responsible for conducting SSC examination in Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur districts.
Finally, keep visiting our website on regular basis to get latest news and details about your Punjab Board result of 9th class 2018.