LAHORE: GAT-Subject test schedule for PhD students is issued by National Testing Services (NTS). The applications are being invited NTS for 2017 test schedule of GAT.
The Higher Education Commission extended the deadline for PhD scholars. At first the date to apply was 30th June but after some consequences AND BECAUSE OF Eid Holidays the deadline was extended to 10th July 2017.
So, the candidates who are interested in applying for the test can participate if they are equivalent to the requirements of NTS as pointed below:
- For this GAT-Subject test the students must have 18 years of education which makes the student eligible for applying.
- The students who are wishing to reappear in the GAT-Subject test for improving their score in GAT can also apply.
- The students who are waiting for their result can also apply for GAT- Subject test.
If the candidate is interested in appearing for the test they are required to follow the steps below. On the other hand, if the candidate is already registered to NTS they need to follow registration procedure from number 3 step.
1. Aspirants who are interested are required to visit the official site of NTS to register online by making their profile on http://datacell.nts.org.pk/#sthash.4vTFqpAh.dpuf
or should visit NTS website http://nts.org.pk/
for more details.
2. All aspirants are required to provide their recent photographs with full face exposures.
3. All aspirants are requires to deposit their fee of Rs 1,500/- through prescribed deposit slip at any branch of the selected banks across the country.
Deadline of last date for the submission of application forms is July 17th
Date for Test:
GAT test will be conducted on August 6th
Note for Candidates:
- The application forms submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- Late applications will be rejected.
Submitted test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.