NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology Multan has recently announced undergraduate admissions for the academic session of 2023. Interested candidates must adhere to the schedule provided by the institute. Eligibility criteria have been specified, which applicants must meet to secure admission into the offered programs. Both male and female candidates are invited to submit their admission applications.
Undergraduate Programs Offered:
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- BS Environmental Science
- BS Chemistry
- BS Physics
- BS Food Sciences and Technology
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Institute:
- Engineering Programs: First division in FSc pre-engineering, ICS, or DAE in the relevant field. Candidates should also pass the HEC test/NTS test/NAT test/NFC-IET test.
- BS Bio Medical Technology: 45% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, or DAE in the relevant field. Additionally, candidates must pass the UET or NTS entry test.
- BS Computer Science: 50% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, ICS, or DAE in the relevant field. Candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
- BBA: 45% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, I.Com, or DAE in the relevant field. Candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
- BS Criminology: 45% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent. Candidates must pass the UET or NTS test.
- BS Food Sciences and Technology: 50% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, or DAE in food technology. Candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
Candidates need to submit the admission form and the entry test form, which are available on the NFC University web portal. The entry test form should be submitted along with an entry test fee of Rs. 1000/- to the official admission cell. The application form is also available on the website and must be submitted. The entry test and admission form should be submitted to the admission office before the specified last date. Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- First NFC-IET entry test registration deadline: 22nd June 2023
- First NFC-IET entry test examination: 24th June 2023
- Second NFC-IET entry test registration deadline: 13th July 2023
- Second NFC-IET entry test examination: 15th July 2023
- Last date of receipt of application form with dues: 25th July 2023
- First merit list notification: 2nd August 2023
- Last date for fee submission: 11th August 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 1st September 2023
About NFC Institute:
Established in 1985, NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology Multan is a public institute offering numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The institute is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, the Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners, and the Pakistan Engineering Council. Many aspiring candidates choose to pursue their degree programs at NFC Institute.